Thursday, April 30, 2009

A few blog highlights

Alright, which one of my former crew-members put this idea in Jeff Bacon's head?

BT BT

THIS video that June Cleaver posted is pretty cool. If you like Dancing Matt, then you'll probably enjoy this one, too.

BT BT

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Magazine Man over at Somewhere on the Masthead is my favorite blog author. He is an absolutely masterful writer and story teller.

He has been blogging for several years, and I only discovered him a year or so ago. Every now and then, he will reference a previous post he has written and link back to it, and I'll click and go back and read an older post of his. He recently linked back to a couple of posts talking about how he defeated the competition of other boyfriends and won his wife's heart. For another example of his awesome story-telling ability, check out this post. For the romantics in the audience, you should go read this post on how he revealed to his wife that he liked her more than just as a friend.

No comments: