Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Where the Hell is Matt? 2008 Edition

I don't know what it is about watching Dancing Matt that is so addicting.

If you have no idea who Dancing Matt is, then watch this first...



After he did his first trip around the world, he went back and did a couple of subsequent trips with sponsorship from Stride gum.

He's got a pretty cool Where the Hell is Matt website with outtakes and cool behind the scenes stuff, too.

Many thanks to MetroDad for bringing to my attention that the 2008 edition is out. He changed it up a bit this year. The first thing you'll notice is the change in music. Besides the music though, it was interesting to see how many people danced WITH Matt this time around. I'm curious if that was due to his popularity from his previous trips, or if he put word out in advance on the internet like, "hey, I need people in Paris to meet me and dance at this place and time," or if it was just random people he gathered together at each spot. Here's the 2008 edition of Where the Hell is Matt? If this image is grainy, go to YouTube and you can click on "watch in high quality" right below the video.



I think the Poria, Papua New Guinea segment is my favorite this year. What's yours?

2 comments:

Caffienated Cowgirl said...

I love Matt...I'd dance with him :)

JoLee said...

I also have enjoyed watching Matt for the past couple of years. I've e-mailed him and told him that if he passes through PDX that I would like to feed him dinner in return for his entertainment!badger545