Saturday, June 14, 2008

First Grade Artwork

I thought these two pieces of artwork ES brought home from school were pretty cool.

First, are you familiar with the "if you give a mouse a cookie" series? They're really cute children's stories. So following along the same pattern, I give you "if you give a pig a flagpole."

I'm not exactly sure what the picture is supposed to be besides two pigs of some sort of military variety. The story under the picture it what I thought was really funny. In case you can't read it in the image, it says: "If you give a pig a flagpole he'll want to join the military so they can use it and do colors."

Next up is the Broken Computer book. ES did this with a little ink stamp of a computer, so you're supposed to read the stamp as if it were the word "computer."

Here's the cover page:
Here's the inside:
I wonder if any Bust By or Geek Sqod executives read my blog?

1 comment:

divrchk said...

The first picture reminds me of Indiana Jones Legos game where you have to be a German and knock to access their area.