Monday, December 17, 2007

Week 3: Feast and Famine?

My WW results came out pretty good again this week.

Week 3 Summary
Result this week: 3.4 pound loss
Cumulative Result: 5.3 pound loss
Average Per Week: 1.8 pound loss

Granted, I've only been at this three weeks now, but it seems like I can't win on the weekly thing. Each week I've either been cautioned on losing too much in one week (WW doesn't want you to lose more than 2 pounds per week on average), or on gaining last week. However, I'm pleased that my average weekly loss is, in fact, a LOSS, and it's less than 2 pounds per week. I think that averages out over regular variations in weight.

Time to go to PT...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO!!!

JoLee said...

It is disgusting that MEN can lose weight by "saying" they are going to try and lose a few pounds.... women on the other hand.... geeze!