Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sarah Palin Facts

There's a lot of blog traffic on the net about Sarah Palin. I don't have any new earth-shattering revelations to offer you, but I do want to share a good laugh with you.

Two bloggers that I read have made reference to the same site. First I read this post from Girl on the Right and laughed pretty hard. Then I read this post from CDR Salamander and laughed even harder. After reading the second one, I decided to go ahead and click on the link to Sarah Palin facts. I will add to GotR and CDR S's favorites a few of my own:

- Jesus has a bracelet that says, “WWSPD?”
- Death once had a near-Sarah Palin experience
- Sarah Palin can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves!
- in the original version, He-Man had the power of Sarah Palin, but the writers felt this would make him way too powerful
- When Sarah Palin booked a flight to Europe, the French immediately surrendered.
- Sarah Palin plays Whack-a-Mole with her forehead, and always gets a perfect score.
- Sarah Palin is actually Kaiser Sose.
And my all-time favorite so far:
- (SPOILER ALERT): Ted Moseby marries Sarah Palin. (I’m a big How I Met Your
Mother
fan)

No comments: